Ingredients for Fudgy Brownie:
1. Dark chocolate – 225 gm
2. Melted butter – 170 gm
3. Sugar – 250 gm
4. Eggs – 2
5. Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
6. Maida – 100 gm
7. Coco powder – 30 gm
8. Salt – 1 tsp
How to prepare Fudgy Brownie?
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degree celsious (for approximately 10 minutes).
2. Grease an 8*8 baking tray using butter.
3. Place a butter paper and apply a thin coat of butter again.
4. Sprinkle a little maida, spread it in the tray and remove the excess. Now your baking tray gets a thin coat of maida.
5. Melt the half amount of chocolate.
6. Beat melted butter (at room temperature) and sugar in a bowl.
7. Add eggs one by one and beat well till it forms foam.
8. Add vanilla essence, followed by melted chocolate (completely cooled) and maida flour.
9. Add the remaining chocolate pieces to it and mix gently.
10. Transfer the batter to the baking tray and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
You can read a few more delicious cake and bake recipes. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.