Ingredients for Dates Surprise:
- Condensed milk – 1 tin
- Milk – 1 litre
- Corn flour – 2 big spoons
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – a small spoon
- Coco powder – ¼ cup
- Warm milk – ½ cup
- Dates chopped after removing seeds – 50 gm
- Ghee/butter – one big spoon
How to prepare Dates Surprise?
- Boil together milk and condensed milk.
- Mix corn flour in water and add to the boiling milk-condensed milk mixture. Mix it well. Add vanilla essence as well.
- In the warm milk, add coco powder and mix well and add to the above mixture. Keep stirring. Put the flame off.
- Heat another pan and melt butter. Fry cashews, dates adding a table spoon sugar. Add this mixture to milk-condensed milk mixture and stir again.
- Allow it to cool and then place inside refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Read a few more dates recipes here. Here is the page link. Click on the images in the gallery to read.