Ingredients for Special Poori:
1. Wheat flour – 2 cups
Semolina (rava) – ¼ cup
Beet root cooked and grinded – ¼ cup
White chickpeas soaked and grinded – ¼ cup
Spinach chopped – ¼ cup
Cumin seeds – ¼ small spoon
Red chillies crushed – ¼ small spoon
Ghee – 1 big spoon
Salt – For taste
2.Cooking oil – For frying
How to prepare Special Poori?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1.
2. Add water little by little and knead dough similar to chapati.
3. Allow it to rest for half an hour.
4. Make small balls from them and spread to prepare pooris.
5. Deep fry in hot oil.
6. Serve with any vegetable side dish of your choice.
Vanitha Magazine December 1-14, 2017
Read a few more Puri & Similar Deep Fry Main Course recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.