Ingredients for Pineapple Squash:
1. Water – ¾ cup
Sugar – 1.5 cups
Citric acid – 1 small spoon
2. Potassium bi sulphate – A pinch
3. Pineapple pieces smashed in mixer and strained – 1 cup
How to prepare Pineapple Squash?
1. Heat ingredients no: 1 together and melt sugar completely. Keep stirring while doing this process.
2. Allow this sugar syrup to cool.
3. Dissolve Potassium bi sulphate in a little hot water and add to sugar syrup.
4. Add pineapple juice to it, mix well and store in sterilized bottles.
5. To sterilize the bottle, boil container and lid in water. Then dry the bottle under direct sun.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, February 18 – March 3, 2023