Ann Sheetal – South Indian film actress of ‘Ishq’ and ‘Kalidas’ fame
Ann Sheetal is a promising young actress belonging to south Indian cinema. She is also a model. She works in both Malayalam and Tamil film industry. She started her film debut playing the supporting role of Rosy in Malayalam hit horror thriller Ezra in 2017, and later played lead roles in Malayalam movie, Ishq and Tamil movie, Kalidas. Both the movies released in 2019 were commercial hits, giving Ann Sheetal a promising career ahead.
Ann Sheetal is based in Kochi, Kerala. She was born in Kochi into a Christian family in year 1994. After schooling she worked in a photography studio. Photography has always been her passion. She attended an acting course at Barry John Acting School at Mumbai while during her photography job and towards the end of the course got an audition call. She got her first film role through an audition. She also started her modelling career almost at the same time.
She started her film journey with Ezra starring Prithviraj in 2017. After an impressive debut she took two years break before a couple of her movies got released in 2019 and registered box office success. The thriller, Kalidas marked her Tamil debut, where she played the wife of Bharath. Till 2019 she had three releases in two languages, and all those movies were box office hits. Interestingly all these films belong to entirely different genres. Her role as Vasudha in Ishq opposite Shane Nigam was well received. It was her first role as lead heroine.
Ann Sheetal – Some interesting and less-known facts
1. As a child model she was featured in Mahilaratnam women’s magazine in 2003. It was her first experience in modelling.
2. Her ancestral home is in Kottayam, and her family is settled in Kochi.
3. She completed her schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kochi and graduation in Communicative English from St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
4. Her hobbies are many. They include watching movies, listening music, dancing, travelling, painting, drawing and photography.
5. She is good in pencil art, and often shares her sketches through instagram.
6. As a successful model she has been featured in a few TV ads and other ad campaigns. She has also done ramp walks.
7. She doesn’t believe in planning and loves to do what comes her way.