Spicy Egg Fry
Ingredients for Spicy Egg Fry:
1. Boiled eggs – 6
2. Red chillies – 4
Bengal gram roasted (Pottu Kadala) – 2 table spoons
Ginger – 1 small piece
Garlic – 4
Pepper seeds – 10
Salt – For taste
3. Oil – 2 table spoons
4. Coriander leaves – To decorate
How to prepare Spicy Egg Fry?
1. Take ingredients no: 2 in a mixer jar and add 1 table spoon of water.
2. Grind it well to a fine paste.
3. Cut boiled eggs into two halves and marinate its open parts with this mixture.
4. Allow the eggs to rest at least for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. When oil turns hot, place the egg pieces one after another with marinated portion direct contact with oil.
7. When this side is well roasted, flip once.
8. Allow that side also to fry for 1 minute.
9. Take off from flame and serve hot.
10. Decorate your spicy egg fry with coriander leaves before you serve.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine January 16-31, 2018
Read a few more egg snack recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read