Spicy Chicken Wings
Ingredients for Spicy Chicken Wings:
1. Chicken wings – 16
2. Oil – 4 big spoons
Light soya sauce – 4 big spoons
Ginger – 2-inch piece, chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped
Lemon skin and lemon juice – From 1 lemon
Cinnamon powder – 2 small spoons
Turmeric powder – 2 small spoons
Honey – 4 big spoons
3. Salt and pepper powder – As required
4. Orange and yellow capsicum – 2 each
5. Oil – As required
6. Thick curd- ½ cup
7. Dark soya sauce – 2 big spoons
Coriander leaves chopped fine – 2 big spoons
How to prepare Spicy Chicken Wings?
1. Make a fine paste of ingredients no: 2.
2. Marinate chicken using this paste along with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap it with cling film and place in refrigerator for 8 hours.
4. Apply oil on the surface of capsicum and cook them by placing on direct flame (or tandoori method).
5. When its skin colour changes, take off from flame.
6. Allow capsicum to cool.
7. Remove seeds, stem and skin and make a fine paste adding thick curd.
8. Add dark soya sauce and coriander leaves to capsicum paste. This sauce is used for chicken wings.
9. Barbeque chicken in medium flame.
10. Occasionally apply the gravy on the chicken pieces.
11. When chicken pieces are well cooked, serve hot with capsicum sauce.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 15-30, 2018
Read a few more chicken curry/side dish recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.