Purple Cabbage Salad
Ingredients for Purple Cabbage Salad:
1. Olive oil – 2 big spoons
2. Garlic finely chopped – 4 cloves
Onions finely chopped – 2 small spoons
3. Purple cabbage – 1 medium sized cut into regular and uniform pieces
Dark brown sugar – 2-3 small spoons
Mustard paste – 1 small spoon
Apple Cider – 1 small spoon
Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
Pepper crushed – 1 small spoon
Soya sauce – 1 small spoon
Salt – As required
How to prepare Purple Cabbage Salad?
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan, and sauté ingredients no: 2 in medium flame for one minute.
- Add ingredients no: 3 to it and cook in high flame for a few more seconds. Ingredients should not loss its freshness.
- Adjust salt, sour and chilli tastes before you serve. Serve once cabbage salad is cooled.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 15-30 2017
Image source: Pixabay
Click to read a few vegetarian salad recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.