Ingredients for Puri Payasam:
1. Puri – 4 nos
2. Milk – 1 litre
3. Condensed milk – ½ tin
4. Cashews, black raisins – 1 table spoon
5. Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
How to prepare Puri Payasam?
1. Break puri to small pieces.
2. Heat milk in a thick bottomed vessel.
3. When it starts boiling, add condensed milk and boil for 8 minutes in medium flame.
4. Add broken puri to it and cook for 8 more minutes in medium flame.
5. Then take off from flame.
6. When the contents cools, season the payasam with cardamom powder, fried cashews and fried raisins.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi August 16-31, 2017
You can read a few more Milk & Condensed milk dessert recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.