Pomegranate Ice Lolly
Ingredients for Pomegranate Ice Lolly:
1. Pomegranate – 1
2. Lemon juice – Extracted from two lemon
Water – 4 glasses
Sugar – For taste
Cardamom powder – A pinch
How to prepare Pomegranate Ice Lolly?
1. Separate the seeds of pomegranate from the fruit.
2. Blend well in a mixer, ingredients no: 2 and half quantity of pomegranate.
3. Pour this mixture to ice lolly moulds.
4. Also place the remaining pomegranate grains on the top of each ice mould.
5. Set it by placing in freezer for 8-10 hours.
Note: You can also set the lollies in small glasses. Pour the juice to small glasses. Place ice lollies in freezer for one hour first. Then gently insert a lolly stick inside it. Again place the lollies in refrigerator and freeze it. Serve chilled.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2018
Read a few more Ice Pop recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read