Paneer Malai Laddu
Ingredients for Paneer Malai Laddu:
1. Paneer powdered – 200 gm
2. Condensed milk – 100 gm
3. Saffron – As required
4. Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
5. Pink food colour – A little
6. Ghee – 2.5 table spoons
How to prepare Paneer Malai Laddu?
1. Finely blend the ingredients – paneer, condensed milk and pink colour in a mixer.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and pour ghee.
3. Cook the grinded mixture in ghee in medium flame.
4. Continue cooking till the mixture turns non-sticky to the edges of the pan.
5. By that time, this mixture turns thick.
6. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
7. Transfer the contents to a vessel and allow it to cool.
8. Make small balls from this mixture and decorate using saffron.
9.Place in refrigerator to chill before use.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi September 1-15, 2017