Paneer Corn Croctus
Ingredients for Paneer Corn Croctus:
1. Grated paneer – 1 cup
Cooked and crushed corn – ½ cup
Oil – 2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 table spoon
Dry mango powder (Amchoor powder) – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Cheese grated – 2 table spoon
Salt and oil – As required
For Potato Mixture:
2. Boiled and smashed potatoes – 3
Bread crumbs – ½ cup
Salt – For taste
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
How to prepare Paneer Corn Croctus?
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Add cumin seeds and sauté in medium flame.
3. When cumin seeds sputters, add garlic, ginger and ginger-garlic paste, and sauté again.
4. Add corns, mango powder, garam masala and salt.
5. Stir continuously for 1 minute.
6. Put off the flame and add cheese and paneer.
7. Mix it well and keep aside.
8. When it cools, divide it into 10 equal parts. It is used for stuffing.
9. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients listed as 2.
10. Divide this potato mixture to 10 equal parts.
11. Slightly spread each part and place a little stuffing inside it.
12. Then fully cover the stuffing and roll into oval shapes, similar to rolls.
13. Continue the process for remaining balls too.
14. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry each roll in hot oil.
15. All the sides should turn golden brown.
16. Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi September 1-15, 2017