Omelet Mint Roll
Ingredients for Omelet Mint Roll:
1. Eggs – 4 big
Water – 2 big spoons
Soya sauce – 1 big spoon
2. Spring onion – 6, chopped fine
Well ripen chilli – 1, remove seeds and chop fine
3. Oil – 1 big spoon
4. Mint leaves – 2 big spoons
Coconut scrapped – 1 big spoon
Green chilli – 1
Salt – For taste
5. Coriander leaves – A bundle, chopped fine
How to prepare Omelet Mint Roll?
1. Beat and mix well ingredients no: 1 using a fork.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2 and keep aside.
3. Heat half amount of oil in a pan of width 8 inches.
4. Pour half amount of egg mixture and prepare an omelet.
5. Make a second omelet using remaining oil and egg mixture.
6. Grind well ingredients no: 4 to a fine paste and prepare mint chutney.
7. Apply mint chutney to each omelet.
8. Spread the mixed ingredients no: 2 on its top as second layer.
9. Spread coriander leaves on top.
10. Roll each omelet tightly and cut it in the middle.
11. Now cut each half into two slices. Cut diagonal wise.
12. Decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine April 15-30, 2018
Read a few more egg snack recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read