Mulak Chutta Chammanti (Burned Chilli Chutney)
Ingredients for Mulak Chutta Chammanti (Burned Chilli Chutney):
1. Coconut oil – 2 big spoons
2. Red chillies – 18
3. Shallots – 18
4. Tamarind juice adding less amount of water – ¼ cup
5. Salt – For taste
How to prepare Mulak Chutta Chammanti (Burned Chilli Chutney)?
1. Heat a big spoon of oil and deep fry red chillies.
2. Take off from flame and crush it well.
3. Shallots should be crushed separately.
4. Mix both crushed onions and red chillies with tamarind juice and salt.
5. Pour remaining coconut oil to it and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine February 15-28, 2018
You can read a few more vegetarian chutney recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.