Ingredients of Motichoor Ladoo:
1. Gram flour – ½ kg
Ghee – 2 big spoons
Water – as needed
2. Ghee – to fry
3. Sugar – 3 cups
Water – 1 litre
4. Milk – 1/3 cup
Orange colour – 1 pinch
Method of preparation of Motichoor Ladoo:
- Mix all ingredients grouped under 1. It should be enough thick to pour.
- Heat ghee in a vessel. Place a perforated ladle or a distiller with far columns above the ghee and pour a little batter slowly through it by other hand. Now batter falls as small drops to ghee.
- When drops in ghee become golden brown, filter and keep them aside. This is boondhi.
- Boil water and sugar together and when sugar melts completely add milk and keep stirring. All dirt in sugar will come up.
- Now distill the solution and add orange colour and keep in low flame again.
- Keep stirring so that the solution won’t stick in the bottom. When it becomes thick, put the flame off.
- Add fried boondhi to this thick mixture and filter excess water, if remain.
- Heat it once more and make small balls. Apply a little ghee in your hands before making Motichoor Ladoo.
- Your Motichoor Ladoo is ready to serve.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)