Ingredients for Moka Fingers:
1. Butter – 100 gm
Sugar powdered – ½ cup
Almonds powdered – ¼ cup
Almond essence – ½ small spoon
2. Egg white – 1
3. Maida – 150 gm
4. Melted chocolate – As needed
For Coffee Cream:
5. Instant coffee powder – 1 small spoon
Warm water – 2 small spoons
6. Butter – 50 gm
Icing sugar – 100 gm
How to prepare Moka Fingers?
1. Pre-heat oven in 150 degree celsious.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and blend well.
3. Add whipped white yolk to it and mix again.
4. Put a star nozzle in a piping bag and pipe this mixture as long straight lines (as shown in picture) on a baking sheet.
5. In the pre-heated oven, bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
6. Dip each cookie in melted chocolate. Place them on a butter paper and allow to set.
7. To prepare coffee cream, mix coffee powder in hot water and mix well with butter and icing sugar.
8. Apply a little coffee cream on one side a cookie and paste with another (like a sandwich).
9. Continue the process for remaining toffees as well.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2019
Get a few more biscuits & cookies recipes here: