Minced Meat Semiya Upma
Ingredients for Minced Meat Semiya Upma:
1. Oil – ¼ cup
2. Mustard – 1 small spoon
3. Red chillies – 1, cut into three pieces
4. Onions sliced – 1 cup
Chillies chopped – 1 big spoon
Ginger finely chopped – 1 big spoon
5. Vermicelli – 1.5 cups
6. Minced meat cooked – ½ cup
7. Boiling water – 3 cups
Salt – As needed
8. Coriander leaves chopped – ¼ cup
How to prepare Minced Meat Semiya Upma?
1. Heat oil and sputter mustards. Add red chillies and fry them.
2. Add ingredients no: 4 to it and sauté well.
3. Once it is done, add vermicelli and fry till it turns golden brown colour.
4. Then add minced meat along with boiling water and salt and mix well.
5. Cook the ingredients. Water content should be fully absorbed.
6. Now using a fork, spread the upma in a serving plate to avoid overcooking.
7. Decorate with coriander leaves and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine June 1-14, 2016
You can go through the list of main course recipe listing here and choose recipes accordingly. Click on the images in the gallery to read.