Ingredients of Milk – Water Melon Ice cream:
- Milk – 2 cups
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Milk powder – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 2 big spoons or as needed
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Water melon pulp – 1 cup
- Cashew pieces – to decorate
How to prepare Milk – Water Melon Ice cream?
- Add milk, milk powder and condensed milk to a vessel and boil well. Stir continuously.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and boil again for 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool.
- Add it to a mixer container along with water melon pulp and blend it well.
- Keep it in freezer to set.
- Serve adding cashew pieces.
You can read a few more ice cream recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)