Ingredients for Methi Chapati:
1. Methi leaves chopped fine – One handful
2. Wheat powder – 2 cups
3. Salt – For taste
4. Oil – 1 small spoon
How to prepare Methi Chapati?
1. Sauté the chopped methi leaves in 1 small spoon oil for a few minutes.
2. Add the leaves to wheat powder and knead the dough for chapati.
3. Make small balls from them, spread it to thin chapatis.
4. Prepare chapatis as usual and place them directly above the flame till bubbles are formed on its surface.
5. Flip once and burn slightly the second side as well.
6. Serve hot with Potato – Methi Leaf Stew.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine July 15-31, 2010