Ingredients for Mango Mania:
1. Vanilla ice cream – 5 cups
2. Mango cut into small pieces – 2 cups
3. Mango pulp – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 big spoons
How to prepare Mango Mania?
1. Take ice cream from freezer and wait for a while.
2. Transfer the mango pieces to a serving dish and spread ice cream on its top.
3. Boil mango pulp and sugar together.
4. Pour this mango-sugar mixture here and there on the mango pieces (before it cools off) placed in a serving plate.
5. Using a fork, you can give marble effect.
6. Place in freezer to set.
7. Once it’s fully set, serve chilled.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010
Read a few more mango fruit recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.