Mango Cheese Cake
Ingredients for Mango Cheese Cake:
1. Biscuit powdered – 1 cup
Cashew nuts chopped to very fine pieces – 1 cup
Butter – 75 g melted
2. Cream cheese – 250 gm
Sugar powdered – ½ cup
3. Mango fruit – 3-5 cut into very small pieces
4. Lemon juice – ½-1 tsp
5. Thick cream – 300 gm
6. Gelatin – 1 big spoon
Water – ¼ cup
7. Mango pieces – To decorate
How to make Mango Cheese Cake?
1. Mix ingredients no: 1 to prepare the crust of the cake.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 150 degree celsious.
3. Bake the crust in the oven till it turns light brown colour.
4. Instead of baking in the oven, you can also set the crust by placing in refrigerator.
5. Grind ingredients no: 2 and half of cut mango pieces using a mixer, and when done, add lemon juice and blend again.
6. Add cream to this mixture and blend well to make a fine paste.
7. Soak gelatin in water, and place it above boiling water and melt it using double boiling method. Add it to above mixture and stir well.
8. Add the next half of mango pieces to it and mix slowly.
9. Pour this mixture on the top of the crust and set it by placing in refrigerator.
10. Once it’s set, decorate using mango pieces.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine May 1-14, 2017.
You can read few more delicious cake recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.