Mango Banana Ice Lolly
Ingredients for Mango Banana Ice Lolly:
1. Well ripen banana – 1
2. Mango grinded and strained – 1 cup
Coconut milk – 5 big spoons
Honey – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Mango Banana Ice Lolly?
1. Remove skin of banana and cut into pieces.
2. Blend it well in a mixer along with ingredients no: 2 in a mixer to get a fine paste.
3. Pour this mixture to ice lolly moulds.
4. Set it by placing in freezer for 6-8 hours.
Note: You can also set the lollies in small glasses. Pour the juice to small glasses. Place ice lollies in freezer for one hour first. Then gently insert a lolly stick inside it. Again place the lollies in refrigerator and freeze it. Serve chilled.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, April 1-14, 2018
Read a few more Ice Pop recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read