Ingredients for Fruit Punch:
1. Mango fruit – 1, medium sized cut into pieces
2. Orange – 2, seeds removed
3. Water boiled and cooled – 2 cups
4. Ginger – 2 inch piece
5. Sugar powdered –As required
How to prepare Fruit Punch?
1. Grind ginger and extract its juice.
2. Mix orange and mango and grind in a mixer.
3. Add 2 cups of water and extract juice from it.
4. Add ginger juice and sugar to it and if required add extra water.
5. Place this juice in refrigerator and cool it.
6. Before you serve, decorate with orange pieces.
Note: You can also substitute orange and mango with pulp, as these fruits are seasonal. If so add two big spoons of orange pulp and mango pulp. Add a big spoon ginger juice, sugar powder and sufficient cool water to prepare Fruit punch.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2014
You can also read a few tasty fruit dessert recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.