Ingredients for Egg Bake:
1. Potato boiled – 2
2. Boiled eggs – 3
3. Fresh cream – 1 packet (250 ml)
4. Salt – As needed
5. Pepper powder – As needed
6. Cheese grated – A little
7. Bread crumbs – As required
8. Parsley, oregano and basil – A little each
How to prepare Egg Bake?
1. Pre-heat oven in 180 degree celsious.
2. Slice boiled eggs and potatoes to thin round slices.
3. In a baking tray, place potato slices first.
4. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on its top and spread fresh cream as second layer.
5. Place egg slices as layer three.
6. Again pour fresh cream as next layer to completely cover the eggs.
7. Sprinkle bread crumbs as next layer, followed by a little grated cheese.
8. Place the baking tray in the pre-heated oven and bake in 200 degree celsious.
9. The upper surface of the baked pie should turn slight golden brown.
10. Decorate with parsley, oregano and basil and serve hot.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine January 16-31, 2018
Read a few more oven-made pie & tart recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read