Dulce de Leche Hearts
Ingredients for Dulce de Leche Hearts:
1. Condensed milk – 200 gm
2. Irish coffee liquor / Instant Bru – ½ – ¾ small spoon
Peanut butter – 4-5 small spoons
3. Milk chocolate grated – 400 gms
How to prepare Dulce de Leche Hearts?
1. Put condensed milk in a pressure cooker.
2. Fill the pressure cooker with water up to the level of tin, and 1.5 inches above it. The tin should be fully immersed in water.
3. Close the lid, put the weight and cook in medium flame for 20 minutes.
4. Place the cooker as such (without opening the lid) overnight. Never shake the cooker.
5. Open the lid next day morning and take the tin out. Contents will be completely cooled off.
6. Transfer the contents to a bowl and add ingredients no: 2.
7. Finely blend the ingredients together. This is the filling.
8. Melt the grated chocolate and pour to silicon chocolate moulds.
9. Place in freezer for three minutes to set it.
10. Place a little filling on its top and pour remaining melted chocolate.
11. Place in freezer for three more minutes to completely set the toffee.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine July 1-14, 2018