Dry Fruits Ladoo
Ingredients for Dry Fruits Ladoo:
1. Almonds – 10
2. Cashews cut into very fine pieces – 10
Pista cut into very fine pieces – 10
3. Dates (seedless) cut into very fine pieces – 10
Raisins cut into very fine pieces – 10
How to prepare Dry Fruits Ladoo?
1. Soak almonds for 5 minutes in water and later remove skin.
2. Rub it well to remove the moisture content and cut to very fine pieces.
3. Fry almonds along with cashews and pista without adding oil.
4. Allow it to cool.
5. Once the mixture is cooled, add dates and raisins to it and mix well.
6. Make small balls from them.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 1-14, 2017
Dry Fruit Laddu (Recipe 2)
Ingredients for Dry Fruit Laddu:
1. Raisins – 3 tablespoons
2. Ghee – 1 table spoon
3. Coconut scrapped – 1 cup
4. Seedless dates – 1 cup
5. Pista – ¼ cup
6. Cashews – ¼ cup
7. Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
8. Almonds – ¼ cup
How to prepare Dry Fruit Laddu?
1. Blend dates once in a mixer.
2. Chop pista, cashews and almonds into small pieces.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and fry raisins, along with chopped pista, cashews and almonds for 4 minutes in medium flame.
4. Fry the nuts till the colour changes slightly.
5. Add dates to it and smash it slightly using a spoon.
6. When a thin layer of oil appears on the surface put off the flame.
7. Allow the contents to cool.
8. Before it cools completely, make laddus.
9. Store laddus in air-tight containers.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine April 1-15, 2018
You can read a few more laddu recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.