Ingredients for Dates Mukkiporichathu:
- Dates chopped after removing seeds – 1 cup
- Maida – ¼ cup
- Coconut scrapped – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Water – as needed
- Oil – to fry
How to prepare Dates Mukkiporichathu?
- Mix dates and coconut and make small balls in the size of lemon. Then press it once to resemble a cutlet.
- Make maida batter by adding sufficient water and salt as needed.
- Dip the cutlets once in the batter and fry in hot oil.
Read a few more dates recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.