Custard Apple – Cream Fruit Salad
Ingredients for Custard Apple – Cream Fruit Salad:
1. Custard apple (not ripen) pulp – 1 cup
Fresh cream – 1 cup
Sugar – For taste
2. Fruits of different types made to square pieces – As needed
How to prepare Custard Apple – Cream Fruit Salad?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1.
2. Place them in refrigerator to cool.
3. Place fruits also in refrigerator to cool. Place separately.
4. Mix them together just before you serve.
Note: To get pulp of custard apple, take seeded custard apple in a bowl and beat well using a spoon. Seeds and pulp will get separated easily.
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine February 15-29, 2012
Click to read a few vegetarian salad recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.