Cream of Tomato Soup
Ingredients for Cream of Tomato Soup:
1. Olive oil – 2 big spoons
2. Onion – 1, cut into square pieces
Carrot – 2, cut into square pieces
3. Garlic – 3 cloves, chopped fine
4. Well ripen tomato – 5, cut into square pieces
Tomato grinded – 1 big spoon
Basil leaves – 8
Chicken stock – 3 cups
Salt and pepper powder – For taste
5. Sweetless badam (Almond) milk – ¾ cup
How to prepare Cream of Tomato Soup?
1. Heat olive oil in a big pan and sauté ingredients no: 2 for 8-10 minutes.
2. When onions & carrot turn soft, add garlic and sauté for one more minute.
3. Add ingredients no: 4 and mix the contents well.
4. Boil the contents for half an hour in low flame.
5. When tomato turns soft and contents are well cooked, take off the flame.
6. Allow the contents to cool, and grind well using a mixer.
7. Heat the contents once again and add badam milk to it.
8. Mix the contents well, and add salt and pepper powder to it.
9. Serve hot.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine July 15-31, 2018