Puddings made using milk have calcium, vitamins and minerals in abundance. For kids who are unhealthy, pudding using milk and eggs is good. If you remove fat from milk before preparation, the pudding will have less calorie amount. Here is the recipe of Coconut Souffle, which kids love a lot.
Ingredients for Coconut Souffle:
1. Milk – 2.5 tin
2. Condensed milk – ½ tin
3. Sugar – 5 big spoons
4. China grass – 10 gm, cut into small pieces
5. Tender coconut water – ½ tin
6. Tender coconut – 1 cup
How to prepare Coconut Souffle?
1. Heat milk in a big container.
2. Add condensed milk to boiled milk.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Heat some water enough to melt china grass.
5. Put china grass and melt it completely.
6. Add tender coconut water to it.
7. Add this water to milk mixture.
8. Transfer the contents to a dish and allow it to cool.
9. Sprinkle tender coconut pieces on its top and refrigerate for one hour.
10. Serve chilled.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine July 15-31, 2018