Chocolate Dipped Orange Cookies
Ingredients for Chocolate Dipped Orange Cookies:
1. Butter – 50 gm
Sugar powdered – 1/3 cup
2. Maida – ¾ cup
Orange skin peeled – ½ small spoon
3. Orange juice – 2 big spoons
4. Dark chocolate melted – As needed
How to prepare Chocolate Dipped Orange Cookies?
1. Pre-heat oven in 150 degree celsious.
2. Whisk sugar and butter and add maida and orange skin to it.
3. Blend the ingredients well and add orange juice.
4. Mix it well and check the consistency of batter for piping.
5. If needed extra orange juice, add more.
6. Put a star nozzle in a piping bag and pipe the cookie batter as petals in a greased baking tray.
7. Bake the cookies in pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes.
8. When it’s done allow them to cool completely.
9. Dip one side of each cookie in melted chocolate and place in butter paper to set.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2019
Get a few more biscuits & cookies recipes here: