Chocolate Blackout Cake
Ingredients for Chocolate Blackout Cake:
1. Maida – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
Baking soda – 1 small spoon
Baking powder – ½ small spoon
Salt – A pinch
2. Egg – 1
Sugar powdered – 1 cup
3. Vanilla essence – ½ small spoon
Butter milk – ½ cup
Refined oil – ¼ cup
Bru coffee powder – 1 small spoon, mixed with half cup water
4. Cream cheese – 150 gm
Sugar powdered – 1/3rd cup
5. Fresh cream – 100 milli
6. Milk Chocolate – 200 gm melted
How to prepare Chocolate Blackout Cake?
1. Pre-heat oven in 180 degree celsious.
2. Blend well ingredients no: 1.
3. Mix egg and sugar separately in a bowl and blend it nicely.
4. Add ingredients no: 3 to it and mix well again.
5. Add blended maida mixture to it, and blend in medium speed in 2 minutes.
6. Pour half of this mixture to cake tin.
7. Blend well ingredients no: 4 and pour on the top of maida mixture into the cake tin.
8. Pour the remaining maida mixture on its top, bake the cake in pre-heated oven.
9. When it is done, take the cake from oven and pour Ganache on its top.
10. To prepare Ganache, heat fresh cream in low flame and allow to boil.
11. Add melted milk chocolate to it and continue stirring still contents turn thick.
12. Pour it on the top of the cake and place aside for at least four hours to set.
13. When it is fully set, decorate with chocolate and strawberry and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine July 1-14, 2018