Cheesy Egg Boats
Ingredients for Cheesy Egg Boats:
1. Boiled eggs – 4
2. Garlic mayonnaise – 2 table spoons
Mustard paste – ½ tsp
Salt – As required
Pepper – As required
3. Parsley chopped – A little
4. Tomatoes and capsicum chopped – ½ cup
How to prepare Cheesy Egg Boats?
1. Split eggs into two halves each and separate yellow yolk from white.
2. Mix yellow yolk with ingredients no: 2 and smash well.
3. Add chopped parsley leaves to it and mix again.
4. Fill each egg white pieces with this filling and decorate with tomatoes and capsicum.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine January 16-31, 2018
Read a few more egg snack recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read