Ingredients for Carrot-Rava Mix:
1. Grated carrot – 2 cups
Rava – 1 cup
Milk – 1 litre
2. Jaggery – As needed
3. Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
How to prepare Carrot-Rava Mix?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 1 and cook well.
2. When it’s almost done, add jaggery.
3. When it’s well cooked, add cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Transfer the contents to a tray and allow it to set.
5. Cut into desired pieces and serve hot or chilled.
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine February 15-29, 2012
Read a few more interesting carrot recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.