Brownie Butter Cake
Ingredients for Brownie Butter Cake:
1. Dark chocolate – 140 gm
Butter – 50 gm
Instant coffee powder – ½ small spoon
2. Sugar – 50 gm
3. Egg – 1
4. Vanilla extract – 1 small spoon
5. Maida -35 gm
For butter cake:
6. Butter – 120 gm
Sugar powdered – 100 gm
7. Eggs – 2
8. Vanilla essence – 1 small spoon
9. Maida – 120 gm
Baking powder – ¼ small spoon
10. Milk – 50 milli
How to prepare Brownie Butter Cake?
1. Preheat oven in 180 degree celsious.
2. Grease a loaf pan of 9*5 inch size and place paper.
3. To prepare brownie, mix together ingredients no: 1 in a sauce pan and melt it by placing in flame or microwave.
4. Once taken off from flame, add sugar, mix well and allow the contents to cool.
5. Add eggs and vanilla essence to it, and beat the contents well.
6. Add maida (beaten well without any lumps) slowly and transfer the contents to loaf pan.
7. Bake the contents in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
8. During this time, you can prepare the batter of butter cake.
9. Beat well sugar and butter. Add eggs one by one and beat well in between.
10. Finally add vanilla essence and beat well.
11. Blend well maida and baking powder.
12. Add this maida mixture and milk little by little alternatively to egg mixture, and beat the contents during the whole process.
13. When brownie is done, take it from oven and pour the above butter cake mixture on its top.
14. Spread it rapidly to form the second layer on the top of brownie.
15. Reduce the temperature of oven to 160 degree celsious.
16. Place this cake back to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
17. Once it’s done, take the cake from pan after 10 minutes.
Vanitha Magazine December 1-14, 2017
You can read few more delicious cake recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.