Ingredients for Boondi Payasam:
1. Sweet boondi – 250 gm
2. Milk – 1 litre
3. Almonds – 6 nos.
4. Saffron – A little
5. Sugar – 2 tablespoons
6. Almonds and pista broken – A little
How to prepare Boondi Payasam?
1. Boil milk in a thick bottomed pan.
2. Continue boiling till milk reduces to half in volume.
3. Make a powder of almonds and saffron.
4. Later add this powder along with sugar to milk, and bring to boil.
5. Cook boondi in this solution for 5 minutes.
6. Take off the flame and sprinkle almonds and pista on its top.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi August 16-31, 2017
You can read more Payasam & Pradhaman recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.