Ingredients for Besan Laddu:
1. Gram flour – 2 cups
2. Ghee – As required
3. Sugar powdered – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Raisins – A little
How to prepare Besan Laddu?
1. Fry gram flour in a pan in low flame.
2. Stir continuously.
3. In another pan melt ghee.
4. Fry gram flour for 12 minutes and add ghee to it. Fry again.
5. When gram flour turns non-sticky to the edges of the pan, take off from flame.
6. When it cools off, add ingredients no: 3 to it and mix well.
7. Now make small laddoos from this mixture.
8. Store laddoos in air-tight containers.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine April 1-15, 2018