Baked Egg in Bun Bowls
Ingredients for Baked Egg in Bun Bowls:
1. Fresh bun – As required
2. Egg – As required for the bun
3. Parsley and oregano – Chopped
Basil leaves – Chopped
Salt – As required
Pepper powder – As required
4. Grated cheese – As required
Heavy cream – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Baked Egg in Bun Bowls?
1. Cut the upper portion of each bun, and remove a little portion from inside to make enough space for filling.
2. The space should be equal to the size of one egg.
3. Arrange buns in a baking tray.
4. Break an egg each and pour inside the buns, one after another.
5. Sprinkle ingredients no: 4 on its top.
6. Pre-heat oven in 180 degree celsious.
7. Place the baking tray inside oven and bake the buns at 250 degree celsious.
8. Bake for 20 minutes. Egg should be well cooked.
9. Now remove the buns from baking tray and bake the removed portions of buns till they turn golden brown.
10. Place this portion of already baked bun and serve.
Courtesy: Grihalakshmi Magazine January 16-31, 2018