Ingredients for Baked Coffee Pie:
- Maida – 250 gm
- Butter and margarine – 150 gm together
- Sugar powdered – 100 gm
For filling of Baked Coffee Pie:
- Condensed milk – 200 gm
- Egg’s yellow yolk – 3
- Sugar – 25-50 gm, according to your taste
- Butter – 50-75 gm
- Instant coffee powder – 3 small spoons
- Icing sugar – for sprinkling
How to prepare Baked Coffee Pie?
- Pre-heat oven 180degrees
- Mix well butter and margarine.
- Then mix all the ingredients (given first) together and make a ball.
- Place this ball in tart dish. Give it shape in the tart dish spreading it in 1/8 inch thick. Shape its edges too.
- Prickle it using a fork and bake it in pre-heated oven till it’s cooked.
How to prepare filling of Baked Coffee Pie?
- Blend well condensed milk and egg yolk. Add sugar and butter little by little to it and blend well.
- Use double boiling method to cook and reduce its water content. (Immerse the ingredient containing bowl in a boiling water vessel to cook.)
- Dissolve coffee powder in a little water and add to above mixture. Then pour it to the tart mold and bake it.
- When it cools decorate using whipped cream or sprinkle a little icing sugar.
(Visited 59 times, 3 visits today)