Aval Peanut Laddu (Rice Flakes Laddu)
Ingredients for Aval Peanut Laddu (Rice Flakes Peanut Laddu):
1. Rice flakes – 200 gm
2. Groundnut – 200 gm
3. Jaggery – 550 gm
4. Coconut scrapped – 1 cup
5. Ghee – 2 table spoon
6. Cashews, raisins – 1 table spoon
7. Cardamom powder – 1 table spoon
How to prepare Aval Peanut Laddu (Rice Flakes Peanut Laddu)?
1. Heat a thick bottomed pan and fry 200 gm rice flakes.
2. When it’s done, take off from the flame and allow to cool.
3. Powder the fried rice flakes using a mixer. Mixer jar should not have moisture, and completely dry while doing so.
4. Fry groundnut in the pan.
5. When groundnut cools off, powder it using the mixer.
6. Then put jaggery and coconut in the mixer jar and blend once.
7. Take a bowl and add ingredients 1 to 4. Mix it well.
8. Fry cashews and raisins in ghee.
9. Add 1 tsp cardamom powder, fried cashews & ghee along with ghee and mix it well.
10. Now make round shaped rice flakes – peanut laddus.
Courtesy: Mathrubhumi Nagaram