Aval Milk (Rice Flakes Milk)
Ingredients for Aval Milk (Rice Flakes Milk):
1. Milk boiled and cooled – 2 cups
2. Small banana – 2 nos:
3. Sugar – As needed
4. Dates – 2
5. Rice flakes roasted – 4 table spoons
6. Ground nut roasted and skin removed – 1.5 table spoons
7. Cashews – 1.5 table spoons
8. Almonds – 5 nos:, chopped fine
9. Raisins – 5 nos:
10. Boost – 1 table spoon
How to prepare Aval Milk (Rice Flakes Milk)?
1. Fry rice flakes first (till they can be broken using hands easily).
2. Blend well in a mixer, ingredients 1-4.
3. Take a serving glass and sprinkle boost inside the edges so as to decorate it.
4. Pour a little banana-milk mixture to it as first layer.
5. Add a table spoon of fried rice flakes as layer two.
6. Pour a little more banana-milk mixture to it as third layer.
7. Sprinkle cashews, raisins and almonds a little.
8. Sprinkle a little fried rice flakes.
9. Add a little boost in between.
10. You can prepare any number of layers as you wish.
11. Sprinkle cashews, raisins and almonds a little on the top and serve.
Courtesy: Mathrubhumi Nagaram