Ingredients for Ariyunda:
1. Raw rice (Kuthari) – 3 cups
2. Coconut scrapped – 2 cups
3. Jaggery – ¼ kg
How to prepare Ariyunda?
1. Heat a pan and add rice little by little and fry it well.
2. Continue frying till aroma comes out.
3. Then make a fine powder and blend well too.
4. Fry coconut till its water content goes out. Never over fry it.
5. Blend well jaggery and scrapped coconut using a mixer or blender.
6. Add rice flour also and mix it well. You can use a blender too.
7. Make lemon sized balls from it. Your ariyunda is ready.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine March 1-14, 2018