Thadicha Pathiri (Thick Pathiri)
Ingredients for Thadicha Pathiri (Thick Pathiri):
1. Rice flour – 1 glass
2. Salt and water – As required
How to prepare Thadicha Pathiri (Thick Pathiri)?
1. Add sufficient salt to water and boil it.
2. Add rice flour and stir continuously till rice flour rises in volume.
3. Stir it well, put the flame off and close the lid.
4. When the contents cool off, knead the dough and make small balls from them.
5. Spread each ball, a little thick. Spread flour as necessary.
6. Continue the process for remaining rice dough as well.
7. Heat a pan and fry both sides and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, August 1-14, 2010