Ingredients for Masala Pappadam:
1. Pepper Pappadam or Appalam (big pappadam) – A few
2. Onions finely chopped – 1, medium sized
Coriander leaves chopped fine – A handful
Groundnut – A little
3. Lemon juice – From 1 lemon
Salt – As required
How to prepare Masala Pappadam?
1. Fry pappadams in tawa without adding oil.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2.
3. Add lemon juice and salt to it and mix well.
4. Just before you serve, place a little mixture on the top of each pappadam.
Note: You should serve this dish as soon as it’s prepared. Otherwise pappadam loses its crispness.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010