Creamy Vegetable Mix (Creamy Pachakari Koott)
Ingredients for Creamy Vegetable Mix (Creamy Pachakari Koott):
1. Carrot, green peas, beans, cauliflower, potato cut into square pieces and boiled – 2 cups
2. Paneer cubes – 1 cup
3. Tomato purie /sauce – 2 big spoons
4. Milk – 1.5 cups
5. Fresh cream – ½ cup
6. Salt – For taste
7. Oil – 2 big spoons
8. Coriander leaves – To decorate
How to prepare Creamy Vegetable Mix (Creamy Pachakari Koott)?
1. Heat oil and sauté the cooked vegetable pieces.
2. Add milk and cream and mix well.
3. Add paneer pieces, tomato purie and salt and mix well.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and add coriander leaves.
5. Take off from flame.
6. Serve with parata or chappatti.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010
Please go through the gallery of different varieties of vegetarian side dishes. Click on the images in the gallery to choose a category