Coconut Ice Cream
Ingredients for Coconut Ice-cream:
1. Water – ¼ cup
2. Gelatin – 1 small spoon
3. Coconut milk powder – 400 milli
4. Condensed milk – 1 tin
5. Coconut scrapped (slightly dried by placing in oven) – To decorate
How to prepare Coconut Ice-cream?
1. Take gelatin in a bowl and soak in water.
2. Insert this bowl in boiling water to melt gelatin using double boiling method.
3. Transfer condensed milk and milk powder to a bowl.
4. Add gelatin to it, mix the contents well, and allow it to cool in refrigerator.
5. When it’s half-set, beat the contents once again and place in freezer again.
6. Before you serve, sprinkle a little scrapped coconut on its top.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010