Bread with Coconut Milk (Thengapaal Roti)
Ingredients for Bread with Coconut Milk (Thengapaal Roti):
1. Bread – 8 slices
2. Coconut milk – 2.5 cups, extracted from 1 coconut
Condensed milk – 2 big spoons
Sugar – 2 big spoons
Salt – A pinch
How to prepare Bread with Coconut Milk (Thengapaal Roti)?
1. Cut the edges of bread slices. Again cut each slice into two.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2.
3. Spread bread slices to a plate.
4. Pour the condensed milk mixture on its top evenly as a layer.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010
You can read a few coconut dessert recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.