Ingredients for Biscuit Ladoo:
1. Arrow root biscuit – 10-15
Cocoa powder – 2 or 3 big spoons
Coconut milk powder – ½ cup
Cashew powdered – ¼ cup
Vanilla essence – ¼ small spoon
2. Condensed milk – ¾ cup
3. Coconut milk powder – To roll
How to prepare Biscuit Ladoo?
1. Powder the biscuits and transfer it to a big bowl.
2. Add all contents except condensed milk and mix well.
3. Finally add condensed milk and prepare the dough similar to chapatti.
4. Make small balls from this mixture to prepare the ladoos.
5. Roll your ladoos in coconut milk powder and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine October 15-31, 2010
You can read more laddu recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.