Banana Pan Rolls
Ingredients for Banana Pan Rolls:
1. Maida – 1 cup
Salt – A pinch
2. Water – ½ cup
3. Egg – 1
4. Kerala banana (Ethapazham) cooked and cut into pieces – 1 cup
5. Coconut scrapped – ½ cup
Sugar – 3 big spoons
Cardamom powder – ¼ small spoon
How to prepare Banana Pan Rolls?
1. Mix together ingredients no: 5.
2. Add banana pieces to it and mix well without forming lumps. This is used as filling.
3. Add water little by little to maida and mix well without forming lumps.
4. Beat an egg and then add to this maida mixture.
5. The batter should be similar to dosa’s.
6. Heat a tawa and pour this batter to prepare thin dosas. Flip both sides.
7. Take this dosa from pan and place a little filling inside it, and roll it tightly.
8. Continue the process for remaining batter as well.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine, March 1-14, 2010
You can read more banana snacks recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.