Ingredients for Robusta Custard:
1. Robusta – 3
2. Milk – 1 litre
Custard powder – 2 big spoons
Sugar -3 big spoons
3. Vanilla essence – A little
4. Cashews and raisins – To decorate
How to prepare Robusta Custard?
1. Cut robusta to small pieces and keep aside.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2.
3. Place the contents in flame and stir continuously till it thickens.
4. Take off from flame, add vanilla essence and allow the contents to cool.
5. Place the contents in refrigerator for a while.
6. Before you serve, add banana, cashews and raisins and mix well.
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine February 15-29, 2012